1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and
less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there
will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to
pay your price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do
during a working week!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since
transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to
capture that market!
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings
during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing
or extended occupancy until early next year!
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer
during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money!
This will allow you to sell high and buy low!